Home Forums Themes Support Kitchen YITH Ajax Product Filter

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ecommdigital 5 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ecommdigital
    Participant

Hi, i have had problems setting up YITH Ajax Product Filter, please see the advise from their support, i will try this.

the plugin AJAX Product Filter is compatible with http://support.victhemes.com/kitchen-design-responsive-wordpress-theme/ theme, but let me remind you that the filters work only if used on the standard WooCommerce page and no on pages created using shortcodes or other similar things.

Moreover, we checked the link you sent to see what might be causing the issues.

For what we can see at a first sight, it seems that you are not using a standard product container, but you can change it from YITH Plugins > Ajax Product Filter and set .product-box as product container. This could solve the issue.

I hope this can help, but please feel free to ask if you have any further questions or doubts.

ecommdigital
    Participant

Hi

can you help as the theme does not look to be compatible with YITH Ajax Product Filter

thanks

Vic ThemesVic Themes
    Keymaster

Dear sir,

This issue have fixed, please check it again.
    Let us know when it works.

Support team will off for 6 days with Tet Holiday. They will back to work later, so if you have any question else, just send it at here. We will check it later.

Thank you

ecommdigital
    Participant

thanks, it works well, however not sure if it is a theme problem or the plugin as the reset filter does not work.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.