Home Forums Themes Support Kitchen WordPress Theme Photo gallery feature not connecting to any page

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Vic Themes Vic Themes 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    guiseppe
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to set up a gallery on a main page so you can pick from various categories.

I can’t get the photo galleries I’ve created to work with the gallery design element.

I can’t see where that element is pulling images from or how to assign photos to it.

Please help.

Thanks,
    Joe

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Vic ThemesVic Themes
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    guiseppe
    Participant
    guiseppe
    Participant
    guiseppe
    Participant
    Vic ThemesVic Themes
    Keymaster

Hi,
    I’ve just checked your FTP account, but it’s not correct. Can you check again please?

guiseppe
    Participant
    guiseppe
    Participant

Hello,

Please let me know when this will be fixed as it’s been 3 days now and the gallery feature not working, other features have just disappeared.

Vic ThemesVic Themes
    Keymaster

Hi,
    I’m checking your issue,
    I’ll let you know ASAP.

guiseppe
    Participant

Ok thank you.

guiseppe
    Participant

Have you made progress? Fixed the issue. I need it fixed ASAP! Thanks

guiseppe
    Participant

Here is the main issue with I am resolving on my own because you are the worst customer service/supported theme available. You should be ashamed charging $59 for this with no support!

Anyone having the same issue “can’t add photos to a gallery” just de-activate this crap theme and use a standard WP one “Twenty Nineteen” works fine. Then you can add galleries and photos to the galleries. Then switch back to the Kitchen theme.

Thanks for nothing Vic Themes. Total joke.

DeveloperDeveloper
    Keymaster
    guiseppe
    Participant

Thank you and I apologize for being so harsh. Please understand that timely response would be appreciated as many designers such as myself are working on deadlines and our clients depend on having their site done when promised.

Vic ThemesVic Themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for purchasing our theme. I understand as I put myself on your shoes. We always try to resolved any issues if they are included in our support policies. If you were satisfied with our solution, I expect you could improved your review on rating.

Thanks & Regards,
    Victheme

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.