Home Forums Themes Support Kitchen new woocommerce single product page

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Vic Themes Vic Themes 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    ecommdigital
    Participant

hi, we talked on another ticket about changing the layout of the woo template (or adding an extra template) i have made a mock up, can you please confirm the costs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Vic ThemesVic Themes
    Keymaster

Hello,

It looks like that we will invert position them, if so its cost only $50 for that.

We will re-write shortcode for this section. Let us know if you want to do it.

Thank you

ecommdigital
    Participant

yes please, please confirm the paypal address and i will send the money, and confirm the mockup.

thanks

Vic ThemesVic Themes
    Keymaster

Yes, sir

It’s here: hoquocvinhdn@gmail.com. We will code as mockup image that you sent

ecommdigital
    Participant

hi,

The money has been sent, I would like the description at the bottom of the mockup.

the design is based on http://kitchen.victhemes.com/design/unique-lighting-ideas-for-your-kitchen/

but we are using products, we have no price, not sure what text we are going to put in the main box in the middle of the page yet, we are thinking of using a few woocommerce attributes like price band we may have to come back to you or advise how to add once we have a base page ready.

regards

Vic ThemesVic Themes
    Keymaster

Hello,

We can change field name in middle of the page by shortcode.
    As you see in my image: https://prnt.sc/ibocda , we can set up manual price and also can choose booking method with woocommerce which will link to your products. It’s easy to custom it.

Vic ThemesVic Themes
    Keymaster

Hello sir,

Please preview this page that I have just created for you now: https://www.purplegranite.co.uk/design/unique-lighting-ideas-for-your-kitchen/

You can edit the price and choose product name in book option. Also let’s choose booking method with Woocommerce. So you can use it to checkout product.

Please let us know if you want to change field name for the text in middle of page.

Thank you.

ecommdigital
    Participant

hi, but i don’t want to use the design feature as we are going to have to enter images and descriptions twice. i want this style on the product page.

ecommdigital
    Participant

are you still working on a woocommerce product layout ? is this possible ? we don’t want to use the design feature.

ecommdigital
    Participant

are you still working on a woocommerce product layout ? is this possible ? we don’t want to use the design feature.

Vic ThemesVic Themes
    Keymaster

Hello sir,

We are considering as this ticket.

Would you like change link design to product design and mark page as product page, right?

ecommdigital
    Participant

we would like the design page shown as product items, this was we do not have to enter data twice, on the design tab and the products.

Vic ThemesVic Themes
    Keymaster

Actually, I cannot visualize what I doing for you now.

Design page and Product page is different function and fields. Although both of theme are using Woocommerce, but we can not apply design page for product page. It can not do that

As a choice, we can try to custom product page and make its layout to looks like the same design ( just get slider and can code a field option in there.) so that you can use product page without needing to remove it. That’s ok?

ecommdigital
    Participant

then, can you please refund the design fee.

Vic ThemesVic Themes
    Keymaster

Hello sir,

Because custom product page task is the same design page task, we must to change code to make layout and options working in front end. Instead the design page that I created, it can not apply for product page. So that, we have to redo the work to move those changes to product page. Ensure that it will work as you wish

If we refund, we won’t do anything in your website. Also make it back as before.
    And just support any issue from our theme.

Please tell us what you mean.

Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.