December 20, 2016 at 7:34 am #611
How do i make the logo bigger?
I added in the Custom CSS this, but it doesnt help:
max-height: 105px !important;
2. By “Best Design” photo section, how do i remove the “Download icon” and center the “enlarge icon”?
3. I changed the H2 font in the Theme Options > Fonts, but i dont see it apllied on the site.
4. Where do i change the logo & text on bottom footer?
JoeDecember 20, 2016 at 7:42 am #612
Where can i remove the loader and/or insert my custom loader?
Thanks!December 21, 2016 at 1:51 am #616This reply has been marked as private.December 21, 2016 at 3:45 am #618
kDecember 21, 2016 at 3:54 am #619
1. You can make logo bigger as following picture guide: http://prntscr.com/dm0dtb
2. Do you want to remove these 2 icons: http://prntscr.com/dm0h2w ? If so could you send us ftp account to css in child theme? Otherwise we will do other way.
3. Could you make screenshoot for this problem then we can solve it for you?
4. You can change text in the widget by following guide: http://prntscr.com/dm0fpw
Regards!.December 21, 2016 at 4:41 am #620
Only the right one. and center the other one.
Not thru ftp.
#3. I attached a screenshot, where you can see i changed the FONT & color, but on the site it did NOT update.
#5. I did what you said, but it still loads on my site even after its disabled.
p.s. on #3 & #5 i made sure I saved them. Delete cache, even tried a different browser.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.December 21, 2016 at 8:24 am #623
Could you show clearly what icon you want to remove? You mean “download icon” is the right icon, right? So where is others?
#3. Sorry, I mean you make a screenshot on site where not display the change after you change font & color.
Also, about H2 or H3, you have to be edit page to edit font size or color.
#5. Could you send us an admin account then we can fix your issues.
Support TeamDecember 21, 2016 at 10:48 pm #624This reply has been marked as private.December 22, 2016 at 7:13 am #629
#2. In this problem, you have to open edit page, then edit element “Design” like this: http://prntscr.com/dmhjfv
#3. If you want to edit H2, H3 (HOW WE WORK AT) like this picture: http://prntscr.com/dmhjt3 .
#5. We have done. We have updated theme version for you. http://prnt.sc/dmhllv
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.